Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice for when your brain is fried.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen salmon steaks
- 1⁄4 cup tartar sauce
- 1⁄2 cup canned French-fried onions
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place frozen fish in ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered until fish flakes easily with fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spread tartar sauce on fish; sprinkle onions on top.
- Bake until sauce is hot and onions are crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- You can use halibut too.
- Nice with tater tots, stewed tomatoes and carrot/celery sticks.