Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A different take on the Mexican style pinwheel. Time to make does not include chill time.
Make and share this Salmon Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons salsa, mild
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 flour tortillas
- Remove any bones from drained salmon.
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas.
- Spread mixture evenly on each of the tortilla shells.
- Roll up tightly in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Slice each tortilla into bite size pinwheels.