Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delightful refreshing salmon cocktail takes the traditional pina colada flavor and adds a tropical mango twist. The refreshing mixture in full of coconut and mango, yet is subtle enough to let the delicate flavor of salmon shine through.
- 3 ounces fresh salmon, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup mango, diced
- 2 slices oranges, for garnish
- In a glass mixing bowl, combine salmon, lime juice, and orange juice and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain well, and add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, mango and coconut milk.
- To serve, transfer mixture to a cocktail glass and garnish with orange slives.
- Time includes 30 minutes resting time.