Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
What an easy busy day meal made from pantry staples.
- 1 (7 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, drained and sqeezed dry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, of your choice
- Gently mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a greased pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned on top.
- Serve with sour cream or tartar sauce.
Very good! I used salmon that we had left over from the night before. Made it gluten-free using rice bread crumbs. We had our favorite tartar sauce with it. Easy and delicious. It was even good cold out of the refrigerator. Also, it would make a good cracker spread and I could see shaping the cold leftover's into patties to fry into salmon cakes. A very versatile recipe. Thanks Geema!
I loved this recipe. It was delicious. The only change I made was to add a pie crust, it made it a little more substantial. I would deffinately make it again. One comment: I wish the person who rated this only one star would elaborate. Just to leave a star rating and no comment is not very helpful.
very tasty, super easy, and looks good too. thanks!