Char-grilled salmon served on top of linguine tossed with onions and peppers, garlic and wine butter sauce, and topped with Parmesan shavings and fresh chives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First Make Butter.
- 2Maitre' D' Butter :.
- 3Place the softened butter in an electric mixer.
- 4Add the garlic.green onions, and parsley.
- 5Using the paddle attachment, mix at low. speed until well blended. Gradually add the wine and continue to mix until completely incorporated. Increase mixer speed to high and beat for 30 seconds.
- 6Roll butter mixture into one pound logs on parchment paper.
- 7Wrap the parchment paper logs with foil.
- 8Or store in clean containers in the refrigerator for up to four days or in the freezer for up to six months. Serves up to 20 servings.
- 9Now The Main Course:.
- 10Wash all fresh produce under cool, running water; drain well. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper and grill on a char-grill to desired doneness. (Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F held for minimum of 15 seconds.) Add 2 ounces of the Maître D’ butter to a heated sauté pan. Add Sliced onions and Sliced peppers and cook until heated through. Add the heavy cream and cooked linguine. Reduce the cream by half. Place the pasta mixture in pasta bowl. Place the grilled salmon on top of the pasta and garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese and bias sliced chives.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Piccata With Maitre' D' Butter
Serving Size: 1 (1871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8177.7
- Calories from Fat 7006
- Total Fat 778.5 g
- Saturated Fat 487.1 g
- Cholesterol 2175.6 mg
- Sodium 6000.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 99.6 g