1/1 Photo of Salmon- Pesto Focaccia Sandwiches
This recipe was one of 6 winners of the "LUV SAMN SO MUCH" recipe contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 3/4 ounces fresh cooked salmon or 14 3/4 ounces canned salmon or 14 3/4 ounces canned salmon
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet onions or 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (can use reduced fat)
- 2 teaspoonlemons, zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 inch) round focaccia bread or 1 (12 inch) French bread
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce leaf
- 1Place salmon in a medium bowl.
- 2Add pesto, onion, tomatoes, mayonnaise, lemon zest and salt, mix well.
- 3Split bread in half, layer lettuce leaves on bottom half of bread, top with salmon mixture and top of the bread.
- 4Cut into 4 and serve immediatly or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 6 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon- Pesto Focaccia Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 351.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: