Miss Annie's Note:
Recipe is courtesy of Twilight's Restorante in Boonsboro, MD. I have not made this dish, so I would be very interested in comments and suggestions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 ounces fresh salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces penne, cooked and cooled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chives, chopped for garnish
- 1Combine reduction, salmon and cream in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 2Cook salmon until it is opaque.
- 3Add Parmesan cheese and cold penne pasta.
- 4Cook until sauce coats pasta and loses most of its liquid.
- 5Garnish with chives.
- 6NOTE: Cold pasta helps to thicken the sauce.
- 7SAFFRON REDUCTION: Bring ingredients to a boil.
- 8Let simmer 15 minutes, until saffron has released its color and flavor.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Penne
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1185.6
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 249.2 mg
- Sodium 332.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 51.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: