Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a one dish supper.
- 1⁄2 lb linguine (cooked according to packaged directions)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed dried tarragon
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place hot pasta in a pan.
- Add peas, milk, condensed soup, cheese and tarragon.
- Place in a greased 12 x 8 baking dish.
- Salmon patties: Mix salmon, egg S& P and 1/2 can onions.
- Shape into four patties and place on pasta.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Top with 1/2 can onions and bake uncovered for 3-4 minutes.