Prep 6 mins
Cook 9 mins
I like a little spice in my food. I was in the mood for Salmon Patties and couldn't decide on a specific recipe, so I decided to make my own. They turned out very good and had an exquisite taste that will surely satisfy your taste buds.
- 5 ounces salmon
- 30 Ritz crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard (can substitute regular mustard)
- Mix together all ingredients. I place them all in a large bowl and mix with my hands -- note: wash hands before mixing :-P.
- Form mixture into 4 even-sized patties.
- Heat 1/4 cup butter and 1 Tbsp olive oil together in a skillet. A medium-high heat is best.
- Once heated, place patties in the skillet and fry the patties. Each side should take around 4-5 minutes.
- Place on a bun or bread, garnished the with a crunchy lettuce if desired, add tarter sauce or ketchup to the sandwich if you'd like and Enjoy!