1 hr 21 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe on the net per a recipe request. Let me know how it is please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulse salmon in a food processor-you do not want it to fine.
- 2Spoon into a large bowl and blend in the eggs, one at a time.
- 3Stir in cream, scallion, parsley, tarragon, capers, sun dried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- 4Add the lemon juice last.
- 5Form into eight patties and chill for 1 hour.
- 6Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and fry salmon patties 2 minutes on each side.
- 7Remove and drain off oil.
- 8Add balsamic vinegar and saute lettuce to just wilting-around 1 minute.
- 9Arrange lettuce on 4 plates and place 2 patties on each, pour over remaining hot vinegar.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Patties-Swiss Style
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.3
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 284.8 mg
- Sodium 284.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 52.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens