Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Salmon patties from canned salmon
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cansbumblebee alaskan salmon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 large purple onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 12 saltine crackers
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 limes or 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup oil (for frying)
- 1. open and drain liquid from salmon cans.
- 2. using two forks pull apart meat in large bowl.
- 3. crumble up crackers and add all other ingredients except salt, butter and onionsand mix up with salmon.
- 4. melt about a quarter stick butter in pan. add onions and saute til softened.
- 5. remove onions, allow to cool and then mix with salmon.
- 6. form patties and place on baking pan. should make about 8 regular sized patties. sprinkle with salt. you might put on wax paper or parchment paper to aid in removing.
- 7. heat frying oil in frying pan and fry patties until golden (3 or 4 minutes) carefully turn about halfway through using two spatulas.
- 8. remove and drain on paper towels.