Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has always been a family favorite. Goes great with mac and cheese.
- 1 can pink salmon
- 1 can red salmon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄4 cup cracker crumb (for dipping)
- margarine, to fry in
- De-bone salmon and mix above ingredients in medium bowl.
- Make into patties.
- Dip patties into cracker crumbs.
- Fry in margarine until golden brown.
Very tasty salmon patties and easy to put together. I used salada lite crackers and instead of margarine to fry in I used canola cooking spray. Thanks for sharing.