Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I serve these with a white sauce spooned over them.
Make and share this Salmon Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, bones removed
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix first 5 ingredients well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in 12 inch skillet.
- Brown patties on each side over med-hi heat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
you should always leave the bones in canned salmon, they are full of much needed calcium. Just mash them with a fork, they are soft and you wont be able to detect them at all. I Love salmon patties so much too, thanks for posting this recipe.
Was looking for a recipe to use up a can of salmon and came across this one with your name on it and knew it had to be good. I wasn't disappointed. These are delicious. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Inez.
Very good tasting and texture! A real childhood comfort food for my Dh. He liked them so much I had to make another batch for him to take for lunch the next day. He said that they were even good cold. Fast & easy.