Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my own recipe for salmon patties. We love them, especially cold, to snack on. My amounts of ingredients are approximate, as I usually just chop up the amount that looks right to me.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon or 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon, cleaned of bones and skin and mashed up
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 2 slices red bell peppers, chopped fine chopped fine or 2 slices green bell peppers, chopped fine
- 2 baby carrots, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped sweet onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crushed cracker, any flavor
- Heat olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.