Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and delicious patties that are low-carb.
- 1 (8 ounce) can salmon
- 2 tablespoons bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 eggs
- 6 Nabisco Triscuits
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Pour oil in a teflon coated skillet and heat to 200 degrees.
- Drain salmon.
- Grind Triscuits in food processor, place on a plate for breading patties.
- Add rest of ingredients to food processor with steel blade.
- Pulse for 15 seconds.
- Refridgerate ingredients for 30 minutes.
- With a large serving spoon, gently scoop out a portion of the salmon mixture.
- Gently roll in breading.
- Gently place in oil.
- Continue adding portions into the oil.
- Saute until brown and patties are firm- about 5 minutes.
- Smaller portions can be made for appetizers.
- Serve with tartar sauce or favorite sauce that is low carb such as fresh dill mixed with sour cream.