Recipe by grandma2969
These are very good...husband is not much of a salmon eater..but he likes these I sometimes add a small amount of worchestshire sauce
Top Review by daynacourtney
This is how I fix mine with a side of mashed potatoes and some peas. I also sometimes like to make a cheese sauce to drizzle over them. The kids really enjoy that! Thanks for posting!
- 14 ounces canned salmon
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain salmon, and set aside.Reserve 2 tbls of juice.
- In medium mixing bowl, mix salmon, egg and onion till sticky.
- Stir in flour and baking powder to reserved salmon juice.and then add all the ingredients together --
- Add enough bread crubs to form into small patties.and fry in hot grease till golden brown.