Recipe by Tony Bozzi
Adapted from Kellogg's recipe website.
Top Review by Catherine Robson
Wonderful wonderful salmon patties. I served this for dinner to the family & they all commented how nice it was. The parsley is a MUST! I used a 410gr tin of salmon & perfect patties. 2nd recipe of 3 reviewed for PAC 2010
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can salmon (or other cooked fish)
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs (divided)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely snipped
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain salmon, reserving liquid. Remove skin, bone and flake. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine salmon, 1/2 cup of the corn flakes cereal, 1/4 cup salmon liquid, eggs, salt, pepper, parsley and the finely chopped onion. Mix thoroughly. Shape into 12 flat patties, 2 1/2-inches in diameter. Coat with remaining crumbs.
- In large fry pan or electric fry pan, place small amount of oil or shortening. Cook.
- patties in hot oil on medium temperature, approximately 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown, turning only once.