Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband loves these almost as much as hamburgers!
Make and share this Salmon Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can salmon
- 2 eggs
- buttery cracker, crushed (I use Ritz)
- parsley flakes
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Drain salmon well, and remove skin& bones.
- Place into medium mixing bowl& mash up with fork.
- Add all other ingredients& mix together (mixture should be stiff enough to form patties, but not too dry).
- Form into patties& place in a pre-heated skillet, sprayed with a little non-stick spray.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
I "HATE" short unconstructive reviews, but mine is gonna be short. These were EXCELLENT! I wouldn't change a thing, PERMANENT KEEPER!!! UPDATE: Excellent Mary, thank you for responding to my recipe request. This recipe was tried as a result of that and loved by all of us, thanks! This was Very Good, a bit hit here, permanent keeper, which is a 5+ star rating here! Teresa M.
Excellent recipe, I had a can of Salmon with no idea how to make patties so I tried this one for dinner last night, my husband and two children loved them! I added a bit of mustard to the mix before cooking them, it was a hit! Thanks!
This has been a family favorite for years. I had never made it with red pepper flakes, but it was quite a nice addition. I do make a white onion and dill sauce to top the patties. Yummy!