- 2 (16 ounce) cans salmon, drained
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cups cracker crumbs, rolled and crushed fine
- 2 cups vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix salmon, salt and pepper, add onions, eggs, and flour, mix well and roll into thick patties.
- Coat patties with cracker crumbs.
- Place oil in skillet, heat and brown patties evenly on both sides.
- Drain on brown paper, serve while hot with buttered rice.