Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 15 ounces canned salmon, drained
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 3⁄4 cups fresh whole wheat breadcrumbs (see Cooking Tip)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Make it.
Directions are lacking.....
I was a bit daunted by your long list of instructions (!), but these were pretty good. I think next time I'll use only 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, as the patties didn't hold together that well.
"Make it" this is it, in your directions.have a little pity on a novice to this dish. I have never used mustard in salmon patties.But I must say,these were very good.I crushed 6 soda crackers.But bread is good.I would use a bit less.I also hold the pattie in my hand and pat some flour on it,than fry in oil, makes crispy outside. Cream corn is good with these.So thanks, Chef 199476.for a new take on good ole salmon patties.