William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
With the help of my friends, the Villani's, we developed this excellent pate' recipe to be served as an appetizer. I therefore named it after them. Very easy recipe to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix together salmon, cream cheese, liquid smoke, fresh lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, onion and salt; mix well.
- 2Adjust seasonings to taste.
- 3Transfer to a smaller bowl, cover and refrigerate to chill, about 1 hour or longer.
- 4When chilled, roll mixture into a ball.
- 5Roll the ball in finely chopped parsley until coated.
- 6Transfer ball to a serving plate.
- 7Serve with an assortment of crackers or potato chips.
- 8Refrigerate any unused portion.
- 9Freshly cooked salmon can also be used.
- 10If desired, use 6 green onions finely chopped instead of the regular onion.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Pate' Ala Villani
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 223.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: