Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a delicious appetizer. I prefer it with green onion myself. Everyone always oohs and ahhs about it when I serve it.
- 1 (10 ounce) cancondensed cream of tomato soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 envelope gelatin, softened in
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onions or 1⁄2 cup celery or 1⁄2 cup pickle
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can salmon, drained,flaked,all skin and bones removed
- Heat soup on top of stove.
- Melt cream cheese in hot soup.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in gelatin.
- Cool, then add remaining ingredients.
- Put into a mold, greased with mayonnaise.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve with crackers.