Recipe by Dee514
Here is a tasty, quick and easy skillet dinner for those busy nights when you just don't have time to "cook". Serve with a tossed green salad. (Tuna could be substituted for salmon if you prefer).
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotelle pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese with chives, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon, drained,flaked,skin and bones removed
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, heat chicken broth to boiling.
- Add vegetables and pasta.
- Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until pasta is just tender.
- Stir in cream cheese until combined.
- Stir in milk, Parmesan, mustard, basil and a dash of pepper.
- Gently stir in salmon.
- Cook until heated through.