Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I'm always looking for lowfat alternatives to my favorite sauce- pesto! This one is great! Cook time is chilling time. From Betty Crocker's New Choices Cookbook.
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 cup cooked chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, cut into pieces
- 3 cups cooked salmon, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups cooked ziti pasta
- 2 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, cooked (thawed if frozen, drained if canned)
- Make pesto by mixing first 8 ingredients in a food processor and blending on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Mix with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.