1/1 Photo of Salmon Pasta Salad
This looks like a great summer salad that could also serve as a make ahead main course. Haven't tried it yet, so I am guessing at the amount of servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces rotini pasta or 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cooked salmon, cut into small chunks
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes or 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 small red onion, diced fine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, salmon, tomatoes and onion.
- 2Whisk together dressing by combining oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- 3Pour over pasta mixture, cover and chill.
- 4Serve over bed of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 305.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: