Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This looks like a great summer salad that could also serve as a make ahead main course. Haven't tried it yet, so I am guessing at the amount of servings.
- 8 ounces rotini pasta or 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cooked salmon, cut into small chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes or 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 small red onion, diced fine
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, salmon, tomatoes and onion.
- Whisk together dressing by combining oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Pour over pasta mixture, cover and chill.
- Serve over bed of lettuce.
What a great way to use up leftover salmon. I also added celery for that extra crunch. Thanks for the recipe!
This is a PERFECT salad to make for lunches. My boyfriend makes a full batch and we keep it in the fridge to dole out every day to take to work for lunch. It's tasty and healthy!
Great summer salad, this was delicious. I will add this to my favorite recipes, thank you.