Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chill time is 4-24 hours.
Make and share this Salmon-Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup corkscrew macaroni or 1 cup medium pasta shell
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces gruyere or 4 ounces swiss cheese, cut into thin,bite-size strips
- 1⁄4 cup sliced radish
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 2⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 2 teaspoons white wine worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon, chilled
- 1 leaf lettuce
- In a large saucepan cook pasta in boiling salted water for 9 minutes.
- Add broccoli; return to boiling.
- Cook about 4 minutes more or until pasta and broccoli are tender.
- Drain pasta and broccoli.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, broccoli, cheese, and radishes.
- For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, basil, white wine Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and enough milk to make desired consistency.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture.
- Toss lightly to mix.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, if necessary, stir a little additional milk into the pasta mixture to moisten.
- Drain and flake salmon, discarding skin and bones.
- Fold salmon into salad mixture.
- Divide salmon mixture among four lettuce-lined salad plates.
- Garnish with pineapple sage flowers, if desired.