Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple, perfect recipe for two. Add candle-light, white wine chilling, Diana Krall on cd and ... enough said.
- 1 cup fresh green peas
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- your favorite cooked pasta
- slivers sun-dried tomato
- fresh-grated parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan simmer peas in cream until cooked.
- Add lemon rind and smoked salmon.
- Heat through.
- Serve on your favorite cooked pasta, garnished with slivers of sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Did it all except for Diana Krall and the parmesan and with the addition of some chopped chives at the end. Extremely delicious and potentially romantic!