Serve with crackers.
Make and share this Salmon Party Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can pink salmon, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Cover and chill 2-24 hours.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans or parsley.