Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe out of Taste of Home's Cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can pink salmon, drained,flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans or parsley.
- Serve with crackers.
Salmon spread is one of my favorite things in the whole world and this recipe is even better than I had hoped it would be. Thank you, thank you. Super! I used low fat cream cheese and no one would ever suspect it.