Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have used this recipe religiously for over 20 years. I can make it ahead of time and it is just plain delicious. It goes great of Triscuits or any cracker you prefer. I got this recipe from my cookbook with some of my own modifications.
- 1 (7 1/8 ounce) package boneless skinless pink salmon
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh onions, grated
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, if desired
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Shape into a ball or roll and chill several hours.
- Combine pecans and parsley and roll the ball/roll in this mixture. If you choose to leave out the pecans then just roll in parsley.