Recipe by Tousabella
This receipe is a favorite from our resort. It is elegant in appearance, and so very tasty ..everyone enjoys it. It is excellent cold, too!
Top Review by Marla in California
I liked it, but didn't love it. I thought the sauce was interesting, but I guess I go more for real lemony sauces (or just lots of lemon juice) on fish. Very picky DH ate it, said he liked it, but it was not with the enthusiasm he exhibits when he really likes something. He also did not even try the sauce, just put lots of lemon juice on it.
- 4 pieces fresh salmon, fileted with skin on,about 3"x 5" each
- 1⁄2 cup paprika
- oil, for frying
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge salmon in paprika.
- Place in hot oil skin side down.
- Fry for about 2-4 minutes Turn, Fry til cooked,2 to 4 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, saute mushrooms,garlic,in butter in separate pan.
- In bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice or wine together.
- To serve place salmon on plate, put on good dollop of sour cream, top with mushrooms and garnish with paprika.