Vino Girl's Note:
From Everyday Food September 2003
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Lay 1 phyllo sheet on a clean work surface. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parsley. Top with another phyllo sheet.
- 3Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- 4Place one fillet 3 inches from short end of dough; spread 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish on top.
- 5Make salmon packet: Carefully fold the end of the dough over one fillet; gently fold in both of the long sides of the dough. Roll salmon over folded sides to form packet.
- 6Repeat process, making four packets. Brush tops and sides of packets with egg.
- 7Place packets on a baking sheet; bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Packets
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 161.6 mg
- Sodium 423.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 38.5 g