1/2 Photos of Salmon or Tuna Wrap Up
Tasty and different way to prepare Salmon or Tuna. My kids always liked it done this way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 (185 g) cans tuna or 1 (370 g) can salmon, drained (remove bones and skin from salmon)
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1Saute onion and celery in the butter until soft.
- 2Mash fish in a bowl, beat in egg, seasonings and stir in sauteed vegetables.
- 3Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 5Stir in milk with a fork to make a soft dough.
- 6Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead a few times, then roll it out into an oblong, about 1/2 inch thick.
- 7Spread with fish mixture.
- 8Roll up, starting at the long edge.
- 9Seal edges.
- 10Slice into 1 inch slices and place in a buttered dish.
- 11Bake for 15 minutes in a 400*F oven.
- 12Serve with a white or parsley sauce.
- 13Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon or Tuna Wrap Up
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.8
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 140.2 mg
- Sodium 638.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.7 g