- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna or 1 lb salmon
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up salmon, removing skin and bones. Combine rest of ingredients except last two. Add to salmon.
- Pour into well greased 8 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve at once.
- Pass chilled cucumber sauce. (Optional).