Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fast meal just for two.
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked medium noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half or 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) canboneless salmon or 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- Cook noodles in boiling,salted water according to directions on package.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sausepan,melt butter.
- Stir in half-and-half and cheese;leave over low heat.
- Drain fish,break into lumps,add to butter mixture.
- Add hot cooked noodles to saucepan and toss to mix.
- Service with Parmesan cheese.
This was a great dinner that was so quick and easy to make. I used salmon, and added a pinch of oregano. Then sprinkled about 1/8 t crushed red pepper flakes on top. Served with salad and thick pieces of egg bread toast. Wonderful! Thanks, Braunda! It's a keeper.
This was quick and easy, and made a super last-minute hot dinner for just the two of us. I added just 1/2 tsp. of Old Bay seasoning, just because I like it. Added a small salad from the bag and a roll, and it was a hearty dinner! I'm keeping this recipe handy and passing it on to my daughter who is always looking for quick dinners for her family. Thanks Braunda! :o)
i just made this tonight with salmon, but instead of serving it over pasta i doubled the recipe, let the sauce thicken, i used heavy cream, added tarragon to taste, fresh ground pepper , a 14 oz can of salmon which i skinned and boned. and i served it as a dip with cut red and green pepper strips, cucumber spears, blanched asparagus . this is great for any low carb diet! thanks braunda