Recipe by Braunda
A fast meal just for two.
Top Review by MizzNezz
This was a great dinner that was so quick and easy to make. I used salmon, and added a pinch of oregano. Then sprinkled about 1/8 t crushed red pepper flakes on top. Served with salad and thick pieces of egg bread toast. Wonderful! Thanks, Braunda! It's a keeper.
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked medium noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half or 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) canboneless salmon or 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in boiling,salted water according to directions on package.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sausepan,melt butter.
- Stir in half-and-half and cheese;leave over low heat.
- Drain fish,break into lumps,add to butter mixture.
- Add hot cooked noodles to saucepan and toss to mix.
- Service with Parmesan cheese.