Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, cut in 4 equal pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium high.
- Add salmon, sprinkle it with salt and pepper and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until golden and nearly cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and cover loosely to keep warm (Or put salmon in a warm oven).
- Add wine and lemon juice to the pan and boil for 3 minutes, or until mixture is reduced and somewhat thickened.
- Stir in corn, tomatoes and spinach and cook 2 minutes, until the corn is heated through.
- Remove skillet from heat and swirl in butter, stirring gently until it is completely melted and evenly incorporated.
- Divide the vegetable mixture equally among 4 plates and place a salmon fillet on top of each one.