1/1 Photo of Salmon on the Grill
My Private Note
pound p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a piece of tin foil, 2 times the size of the fish, and flatten it out on the table.
- 2Put the Salmon on it, skin side down.
- 3Dot with butter.
- 4Sprinkle with Parsley.
- 5Fold up tin foil the long way first, so it has a straight edge, 1/2" overlap at the center top.
- 6Then roll up the short sides to keep the butter in.
- 7This allows air to escape, and turns the tin foil into a little oven.
- 8Place wrapped fish on VERY low flames on grill for 22-25 minutes per pound.
- 9After proper amount of cooking time has passed, Place wrapped fish on platter.
- 10Unwrap foil.
- 11Salmon Skin will stick to the tin foil, serve with a spatula, leaving the skin on the foil.
- 12Toss foil, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.8
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g