Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Take a piece of tin foil, 2 times the size of the fish, and flatten it out on the table.
- Put the Salmon on it, skin side down.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with Parsley.
- Fold up tin foil the long way first, so it has a straight edge, 1/2" overlap at the center top.
- Then roll up the short sides to keep the butter in.
- This allows air to escape, and turns the tin foil into a little oven.
- Place wrapped fish on VERY low flames on grill for 22-25 minutes per pound.
- After proper amount of cooking time has passed, Place wrapped fish on platter.
- Unwrap foil.
- Salmon Skin will stick to the tin foil, serve with a spatula, leaving the skin on the foil.
- Toss foil, and enjoy!
This was superb! My DH told me I couldn't have grilled it better if I tried. I think next time I may add some white wine and dill. Made for Chef ABC Soup tag 2009.