Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another gem from Cooking Light using some of my favourite ingredients. Perfect for when we get mangoes in our organic vegetable box!
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, skinned
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 cup sliced peeled mango
- Combine lime juice, honey and ginger in a small bowl. Reserve 3/4 mixture for the dressing.
- Place salmon fillets on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Baste fillets with remaining juice mixture. Broil 4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness, basting once after turning. Sprinkle fillets with salt.
- Divide salad leaves evenly among 4 plates. Arrange salmon and mango on top of greens. Drizzle with reserved dressing.
This was really nice, and so quick. Served with salad leaves, scattered with mango (I did grill the mango in some butter first to soften it), and new potatoes.
I thought this was good. My husband thought it was awesome! This is quick, easy and healthy! I used a champagne mango and it was the perfect complement to the salmon. The only thing I might do differently is use a more savory dressing. It was a little sweet for my tastes. Thanks for the great recipe Ppaperdoll....