Recipe by Ppaperdoll
Another gem from Cooking Light using some of my favourite ingredients. Perfect for when we get mangoes in our organic vegetable box!
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, skinned
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 cup sliced peeled mango
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lime juice, honey and ginger in a small bowl. Reserve 3/4 mixture for the dressing.
- Place salmon fillets on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Baste fillets with remaining juice mixture. Broil 4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness, basting once after turning. Sprinkle fillets with salt.
- Divide salad leaves evenly among 4 plates. Arrange salmon and mango on top of greens. Drizzle with reserved dressing.