Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a quick and easy way to put some salmon into your diet. Its an old family favorite. Can be made lighter with low fat ingredients.
- 8 ounces uncooked noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash red pepper sauce or 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Pre heat oven 325 degrees.
- Cook noodles.
- Mix noodles cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, garlic, worchestershire sauce, pepper sauce, salt and salmon in a greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese bake 40 minutes.
I made this for supper last night and it was a big hit!! My husband even ate the leftovers for a snack later. He said it was great. I added 2 tbsp chopped parsley for some color but other than that, I didn't change a thing. Thanks for something to help put more salmon in our diet. It's also a nice change from tuna casserole. Shortie