Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy dinner that is sort of like tuna casserole but with salmon instead. Easy and quick.
- 1 package macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 can salmon, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms (optional)
- Make mac and cheese according to pkg.
- Then in a 9x13-inch dish mix all ingredients together including prepared mac and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
A big hit at our house! I forgot my list at home, so I ended up substituting cream of celery soup for the mushroom soup, celery for the peas, and I added some green olives just cause I had some. My daughter and my husband both said they didn't think they would like it, but they said to give you 5 stars! Thanks!
Total comfort food! I used leftover poached salmon instead of canned, but otherwise followed the recipe as written. Yummy!