Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is quick to put together and tasty. It can also be baked in seafood shells or individual ramekins. The recipe comes from my favorite old church cookbook.
- 15 1⁄2 ounces red salmon, canned
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Bake in greased 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned.