1/5 Photos of Salmon Mousse With Capers
3 hrs 30 mins
Splendid recipe because extremely refined though really easy. Other advantage : you can cook it one day ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the potato in salted water; gently fry the salmon fillets in a pan.
- 2Take skin and bones off the salmon fillets; crumble them roughly.
- 3Peel the potato, crumble it roughly.
- 4In an processor, put the salmon, potato, cream, lemon juice, mustard, the 3 teaspoons of capers, salt and pepper.
- 5Mix the whole for at least 2 minutes. Taste the mixture and adjust seasoning.
- 6Pour in a mould and leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Ideally make it half a day before serving.
- 7Serve on a bed of lettuce, making "balls" of mousse with a spoon. Sprinkle a few capers on it (left spoonful).
- 8TRICK : you can replace salmon fillets by canned salmon which still will give you a very good entrée with the most simple recipe (just mix everything) -- .
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Mousse With Capers
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 92.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: