Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just mixed these bad boys for Valentines day and we truly enjoyed them. You might like serving them with some melba toast.
- 10 ounces smoked cooked salmon (mashed)
- 1 cup sour cream
- juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons chopped capers
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 6 chopped mini sweet peppers
- 1 English cucumber (seedless)
- In a bowl mix all ingredients but the cucumber.
- Using a mandolin slice the cucumber length wise on the thinnest setting.
- Spoon the mixture on a plate forming little balls and wrap it around with some cucumber slices. Bon Apetite!