Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
This recipe came from a nice lady at a Scandanavian restaurant I visited in Solvang, Ca in the late 70's. I don't remember the name of the restaurant. I found the recipe among a pile I was sorting through and thought I'd share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
- 2Put gelatin in blender. Add boiling water, lemon juice and onion.
- 3Blend about 30 - 40 seconds.
- 4Add yougurt, paprika, dill weed and salmon.
- 5Blend 30 seconds and pour into mold.
- 6Chill about 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 26.4 g