Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice brunch sandwich
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 5 ounces sliced smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons dill, fresh, chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 croissants, split in half
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add salmon, onion, dill, capers and lemon juice and mix to combine.
- Top bottom half of croissant with mixture then place other halves on top.
I was OVER the moon with the recipe Pinkie, a wonderful way to eat smoked salmon and croissants! I made the cream cheese and sour cream dressing and served the salmon and capers on the plate with the dressing, lemon, salmon and croissants so people could make the sandwich themselves, which worked a treat! Elegant and my chums loved it! Made for the Scandi games in KK's forum, merci encore! FT:-)