Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from The Best of Clean Eating
- 1⁄2 lb salmon fillet, boneless
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 6 ounces Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- lemon juice, half of lemon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Heat a nonstick skillet over high heat for one minute. Spray with pam and reduce to med-high. Place salmon on skillet and cook for 2 mins the flip and cook for 2 more minutes Let fillet cool for 5 minutes.
- In bowl, use fork to flake salmon. Add carrot, celery, and onion and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, mustard, dill, lemon zest and paprika, salt and pepper. Pour yogurt mixture to salmon mixture until combined.
- Toast bread and put half cup salmon mixture in sandwhich and top with cheese, lettuce and tomato.