Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Salmon Melt recipe from Food.com.
- Place the canned salmon into a mixing bowl and break the salmon into smaller pieces with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except cheese, spinach, and bread),
- mix together evenly and set aside.
- Put the cheese, spinach, and the salmon mixture on the bread.
- Grill, either using a Panini maker, fry pan, or under the broiler. I use our Panini maker….
- Served with Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup. Yummy on a yucky, rainy day!