- 1 (16 ounce) can sockeye salmon
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, dices
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 2 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 4 slices rye bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the canned salmon into a mixing bowl and break the salmon into smaller pieces with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except cheese, spinach, and bread),
- mix together evenly and set aside.
- Put the cheese, spinach, and the salmon mixture on the bread.
- Grill, either using a Panini maker, fry pan, or under the broiler. I use our Panini maker….
- Served with Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup. Yummy on a yucky, rainy day!