Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A non-mayo version!
- 1 (6 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 2 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 4 slices rye bread
- Place the canned salmon into a mixing bowl
- break the salmon into smaller pieces with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except cheese and bread), mix together evenly and set aside.
- Put the cheese and the salmon salad mixture on the bread.
- Grill, either using a Panini maker, fry pan, or under the broiler. I use our Panini maker….