Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
any type of salmon made into meatballs with spaghetti sauce and without the fishy taste!
Make and share this Salmon Meatballs Kids Will Love recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup creamy Italian dressing or 1⁄2 cup roasted garlic salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 2 (8 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- Place filets wrapped in cheese cloth into boiling water.
- Turn water down to medium/low setting and let cook in water for approximately 15 minutes or until salmon is mostly cooked. (Do not overcook or meat will dry out!)
- Take out of water and let cool.
- Peel off skin and shred salmon in bowl (make sure salmon is broken up very well).
- Add eggs and dressing and mix with spoon or spatula very well.
- Add bread crumbs, parmesian cheese, and spices, and mix well until consistency is like a regular meatball. (If consistency is too wet add more breadcrumbs and/or parmesian cheese to make more dry)
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch diameter meatballs Place into crockpot and submerge in spaghetti sauce.
- Cook on low for approximately 4-6 hours.